Indyfin is a US-based start-up which offers a multi-platform to meet all the needs of financial stakeholders. The platform digitizes processes from C-level decision-making to routine processes of all financial experts/advising specialists through video and audio conferencing. The platform provides a secured and curated environment where communication is done among Local Retirement Specialists, Financial Planners, and Investment Managers.
Benefits of Indyfin
Retirement Planning Needs
Age & Life Stage
Current Asset Value
Estate Planning Needs
Find a reliable software vendor who-
- had finance/fintech industry experience
- was capable of architecturing cost-effective software solutions
- could build enterprise-level multiplatform fintech/finance system
Enhance the experience for existing clients by responding to emerging requirements and requests for new functionality.
Onboard new Advisor who genuinely need these types of services.
Create a match-making community through a platform that includes different circles, containing:
- People or Companies who want to stabilize their financial situation.
- Financial Advisors.
Build a holistic solution that:
- Enables most finance-based consultancies to be done from a single platform.
- Creates a secure, user-friendly, match-making & video calling based platform.
- Captures the data required for the people or companies to perform value-based finance consulting and population finance management.
Curated & Easy to operate the platform consisting:
- Take a tailored quiz to help the platform learn more about your financial situation.
- Get matched with fiduciary advisors listed and best suited for you.
- Indyfin Concierge helps answer any questions and schedules complementary meetings with your matched advisors.
- Interview your matched advisors and select the best fit for you.
Analysis. Define business requirements, determine the product’s market positioning, analyze the product architecture, and elicit the best technical solutions.
Design. Create a product vision and roadmap and build an architectural design in line with business goals.
Requirements. Formalize the product vision into the product scope for the development team and perform initial project setup.
Managing Several Group of Stakeholders
This project requires us to work with different groups of Stakeholders who contribute to the project backlog:
- Indyfin (Product Owners)
- Indyfin’s Clients (Local Retirement Specialists, Financial Planners, Investment Managers & the people who are willing to stable financially, who are the main source of end-user feedback)
- 3rd Party Integration Providers (One of the sources for technical requirements)
To align the processing of Stakeholders’ input, we:
- Developed a stakeholder management strategy to balance expectations of different groups of external stakeholders and ensure all their functionality requests were properly prioritized and delivered.
- Rebuilt the technical workflow in line with our stakeholder management framework, which involved implementing a CI/CD pipeline and implementing a GitFlow branching code.
- Adjusted project delivery to the stakeholders’ management framework once Indyfin got new clients
Ensuring quick team scaling
During the tenure of more than 2 years of our collaboration, there are several times when we had to quickly scale the project team. The last time, we had just a couple of weeks to scale the team from 7 to 10 people. To ensure fast and smooth scaling, we:
- rebuilt the management structure and implemented partially independent domain pods for specific project units.
- embedded a new structure of technical leadership
- assigned a dedicated resource manager who knew the project context
- established an onboarding process that included learning the project documentation, workshops conducted and mentored by tech leads.
Simple UX for a complex product
Due to Finance-based specifics, we had to make complex functionality clear, intuitive, and user-friendly for non-techies, people with disabilities, and different age groups. The Indyfin platform includes many user roles, and we made the UX comfortable for all users by:
- building a consistent information architecture that’s scalable enough to allow for future implementations
- adapting the design to the needs of users in different age groups
- making the system convenient for people who want themselves financially stable.
- ensuring the best user experience and flawless communication between Specialists & Clients
Extremely satisfied with the quality work and their daily updates process. They have great expertise in Web Application & Mobile Application Development and highly recommend Benthon Labs to the ones having a clear vision and want their idea convert into a successful product. Very happy with the professionalism shown during the project development.
Indyfin, President & CEO
Looking to create
an all-around solution for digitizing
your financial situation?
We have experience and well-established processes building a custom financial platform for both financial advisors and people who are willing to stabilize their financial conditions.Contact Us